Friday, March 11, 2011
Would you like Suds with that?
Well last night I came home and I needed to start cooking b/c Jenna was hungry and I was trying to get supper cooked so it wouldn't be to late. I had some of these frozen meals that you cook with chicken, veggies, pasta, and some kind of sauce. It looked really good and I thought, this is going to be great! It will look like I slaved in the kitchen, but it only takes 10 minutes to cook and it came out of a bag! No cutting, cooking, just turn the stove on and your done in 10. Well my favorite pan was in the sink so I washed it really quick and threw it on the stove to get started. But everything in the pan, covered it and left it. About 4 minutes past and I came back to stir and opened the pan and all I could smell was suds. I was like are you kidding me right now???? I looked around trying to figure out what I could do. So I had the hair brained idea to put it in a different pan. My thought process was well it has only been in there 4 minutes, if it cooks in the new pan the rest of the time, it won' t be that bad. Well everything was ready and here comes my taste tester, Josh. Of course, he was starving (most of you know that he is a bottomless pit when it comes to food). He got his little taste tester bowl b/c I had already warned him that it may have a funny taste. He ate a piece of pasta and said this isn't that bad and then he got to the broccoli. He spit it out as fast as he could get it in his mouth. It was awful I don't know if any of you have every had your mouth washed out with soap, but that is what it tasted like. I ended up having to throw all of it away and we ate left overs out of the fridge. So, my question is have any of you ever done this???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh. My.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I love you!!hahaha