So this weekend we got to celebrate a very great friend of mine's birthday. I have known Ashley Manning since I was one years old. We grew up together at the beach and though we never went to school together until we got to North Lenoir we have always been close. At the beach when we were younger I was always Ashley #1 and she was Ashley #2. Then as we got older, I became Winborne and she became Mayonaise! I just love that nickname, but she can't stand it. At any rate, we had the privileage of going to Broken Eagle with her family and some close friends to celebrate. The food was fabulous and the company was even better. After dinner, we decided to go to House of Wang and then to the Dug Out. I kept going on and on about the Dj and how he was so great and I just couldn't wait to bust a move. The sad thing is when we got there it was a band and no DJ. The band was pretty good so we made the best of the situtation. I don't have pictures of the late night, but here are a few from dinner. I also wish I would have gotten a pick of her fabulous clutch that we got her! She loved it and so did I! I may need to borrow it.:) A good time was had by all and I was very glad that I had a babysitter and Josh was able to go with me. We don't get to spend alot of time together so that was just an added treat!
Even though Ashley doesn't have any siblings, Stacey and I like to think she is our sis!!!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great pictures Ashley! You looked so pretty Saturday night!
ReplyDeleteI was thrilled that you & Josh could make it Saturday. You look awesome, & I am so glad that I can still call you a best friend after all these years. I do love the pictures & can't wait to see the ones mom got! Thank you again for coming!! If you're lucky, I might let you borrow the clutch : )
ReplyDelete