Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

Today has been so far a great day! We didn't have any meltdowns this morning and I even got to take a picture of her in her green gear! Work has been going good with no drama, so all in all a great day! I am very excited about seeing J-9 and Terri this weekend and the best thing is....... I AM OFF TOMORROW! I am going to enjoy it. I am going to sleep in a little late, take Jenna to daycare, clean the house, and hopefully have everything done by 1 so I can enjoy the afternoon! I absolutely LOVE FRIDAYS that I have off especially when it's going to be 80 degrees! MOO MOO's pool HERE WE COME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenna's outfit is so cute!! I just love all of her expressions.haha. I am also off tomorrow so I know what you're talking about.woooooo! Enjoy your family time this weekend.xoxo

    ReplyDelete