Ok, everyone it is Turn it up Tuesday again! Every Tuesday is going to be a song that reminds me of a place or a person. I have so many special people in my life and of course with me having such a love for music, I have a song for each of them!This week the lucky person is SARAH BENSON HUGHES! Sarah and I have been friends since 2001. We met when we started college at LCC and we have been inseparable ever since. I have so many memories with Sarah and she is and always will be one of my VERY best friends. I can tell her anything. She has been there for me through it all. We have had so much fun including all those nights at my old trailer (Sarah you still owe me for all those groceries you ate), to our times at her beach house sitting on the porch upstairs talking until 3:00 in the morning, to the wonderful memories we have in Greenville. I wouldn't trade those memories for the world and that was by far some of the best times in my life. I had the opportunity to go out with some of my girls Saturday night at the beach and Sarah was one of those. We don't get to go out much anymore since we are mommies, but when we do BOY, do we have a good time. We went to our fav place the Emerald Club and we always feel like celebrities when we go there. We walk right in and go to the bar and of course, we NEVER have to pay for our first one! We both went there before we turned 21 with our fake ids and they still talk about how we got them with that one! After we got our drink, we headed straight to the front of the stage. Spare Change was playing, of course another memory for us. We danced and sang and I felt like I did 8 years ago! After about 3 songs we went to get another beer and then we heard it....... SARAH'S SONG! We couldn't miss it, so here we go again back to the dance floor. I can not listen to this song without thinking of my SARDA. So Sarah, this one's for you! I love you!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment