Wednesday, March 23, 2011

-CHURCH SIGNS

READY for my funny blog? Michael and I have ALWAYS loved looking at church signs. I will never forget the first time that were with each other in his white ford ranger and we were going down Vernon Avenue. We looked and there is was.... DUSTY BIBLES LEADS TO DIRTY LIVES!!!! WE FELL OUT! Now, it is our tradition that no matter where we are we read the church signs. Michael and I have been friends since I was.... BORN! We have been through thick and thin but the church signs are what always bring us back to our wonderful friendship. We can go for 6 months and not see each other and all of a sudden there it comes through the phone.... a  funny church sign. We have always said that we were going to keep a book of them and we did start one and I lost it. IMAGINE THAT! So, today is church sign day! Here are some of our favorites!

- Dusty Bibles leads to Dirty Lives
-Don't Get Drunk in the Wine get fulfilled in the Spirit
-Forbidden Fruits creates many JAMS!
-There are some questions that can't be answered by google
-This Church is Prayer Conditioned!
-Walmart is not the only Saving Place
-Honk if you love Jesus, text while driving if you want to meet him!
-Jesus is my Prozac
-Wrinkle by your burdens? Come in for a faith lift!
-Ask us about our Pray as you Go Plan!
-STOP DROP AND ROLL DOES NO'T WORK IN HELL!







1 comment: