A-Age: 27
B-Bed Size: KING
C-Chore you hate: Well, I hate all chores except vacuuming. I love to vacuum!!!!!
D-Dogs: CHLOE BELL DEAVER
E-Essential start to your day: Pray that Jenna doesn't have multiple meltdowns.
F-Favorite Color: HOT PINK or Royal Blue: I just love bright colors! They make me happy!
G-Gold or Silver: I love both, but I wear Silver more!
H-Height: 5' 9" with 3 feet legs, literally everyone my legs are 3 feet long. I measured them!
I-Instruments you play: I play the cow bell pretty great when I have had a few drinks or the tambourine
J-Job title: Mommy, Wife, Student Support Specialist at PCC
K-Kids: Jenna Ann Deaver, my sweet baby girl!
L-Live: Hugo, NC aka (boonies)
M-My mom's name: Wanda
N-Nickname: Sally, Toogie, Baby, Winborne Girl, 3 feet, Jenna Deaver's mom, Assy
O-Overnight hospital stay: Just when I had Jenna.
P-Pet Peeve: People that treat others like they are incompetent of doing there job!
Q-Quote from a movie:"You think I'm gorgeous, you want to date me, kiss me, and marry me" Miss Congeniality
R-Right/Lefty: Left Handed
S-Sibling: I am an only child wishing now that I had a brother and/or sister
T-Time you wake up: I should wake up at 6:15, but rarely ever happens
U-Underwear: Victoria's Secret is what I like, but I usually wear whatever I can find on sale
V-Veggies you dislike: collards, celery, rutabaga, and I can name alot more!
W-What makes you run late: Just the usual mommy things, Jenna having a meltdown about not wanting to get ready or wanting to watch cartoons, or not wanting to eat what I fixed her. Also me not finding anything to wear b/c my closet is so unorganized!
X-Xrays you've had: a million and one at the dentist, my arm when I got in my wreck, my leg when I fell at Pizza Villa, and lots of my back and neck b/c of my scoliosis. As clumsy as I am you would think I would have broken something but now, but nothing yet. Watch me fall down the stairs today!
Y-Yummy food you make: Josh loves my chili and I make good spaghetti. Jenna likes my blueberry muffins and cupcakes.
Z-Zoo animal: My favorite zoo animal is a penguin. I love the fact of how they walk and that once they find a mate, that they are with them forever. It shows true dedication and love!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment