Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Turn it Up TUESDAY!!!!

Ok, so most of you know that I absolutely LOVE music. I sing alot and I just love a good song. Well this morning on the way to work I just thought how I needed a good song to get the day started on the right foot. Well....... try to guess what that song was? It is an old artist that I adore, I sing this song to the top of my lungs when I hear it, I think that it is one of my theme songs in life.ANY GUESSES??????

The answer is...... Whitney Houston Step by Step
I absolutely, postively, love this song. It is so true and it just makes you want to just get up and move! It's also a good way to get yourself out of a funk. So whenever you need a pick me up, turn on Whitney Houston (old school Whitney of course) and think of me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually did know that and it makes me laugh that you love Whitney Houston so much buddy. You are funny to me and that's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete