Today I am going to write about my new co-worker. Him and his wife have been together for 21 years today. I know alot of couples that have a great relationship, but this is a couple that I have only known for 3 week and there love just JUMPS through the phone. Ken is now my office partner and though I haven't met his wife yet I feel like I know her. Sometimes you meet people and they just stand out to you. Ken is that kind of person. Today they surprised each other by sending a gift to work. What they didn't know is they sent the exact same thing to each other. Both of them are observing lent and have gave up sweets and alot of other things. They sent each other edible fruit arrangements. It was so great, to see the delivery guy come in and sees Kens surprised face. It even gave me chill bumps of excitement, even though that I knew it wasn't for me. He said that this morning they got up early and renewed their vows right in the kitchen and had communion and just prayed together and enjoyed each other's company. That is how it is suppose to be. An undying love that can't be broken and that is alive everyday! The love that you rush home to get to and the love that you can't wait to spend quality time with your loved one. He has been so sweet all week asking me about massage places and different things that he had thought of for her. But, she turned it around on him and now they will be spending the weekend doing something that he likes doing. It is all about giving and taking. A relationship that both parties constantly give to each other and not even taking tabs on who did what. Just doing it b/c that is what their heart wants to do, is make the other happy. To brighten the other ones day. I am sure that this couple has hard times, everyone does. No one has a PERFECT relationship b/c no one is perfect but obviously they have the love of one another and the love of God that pushes them through the hard times quickly and they are able to get through them together. THAT IS LOVE!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment