Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Wonder Wednesday!

So, this morning when I was on my way to work I was trying to figure out what I should write about today. It is such a cold and rainy day and kinda dreary. I was going down the road and looked to my right and there was a herd of cows just standing in the rain like they didn't have a care in the world. Then it came....... the I WONDER! Sarah has always been one of those people that thinks of the craziest things and she always says I WONDER, like I wonder why a mosquito bite itches or I wonder why hair grows back black crazy stuff like that. Well I had my I wonder moment this morning. I wonder why cows don't try to get out of the rain? I mean, you know it is cold to them and they don't like standing in that stuff. So, I sent my I wonder to Sarah and her reply was " I know tell me about it and I wonder why horses sleep standing up, you know that ain't good sleep". I thought I would fall out. Only Sarah would say something like that. So, now that I have you wondering about your I wonders. What is something that you wonder about?

No comments:

Post a Comment