Tuesday, April 26, 2011
TURN IT UP TUESDAY
It's that time again! I missed it last week but I vowed that I couldn't miss today. Today is a very special day b/c I have been waiting to do this one. This Friday will be mine and Josh's 5 year anniversary, so this week I picked Joshua Clemmons Deaver! I met Josh when he came to my 16th birthday party. He came with his girlfriend at the time and one of my other friends. I noticed him, but I really didn't pay close attention to him since he was with a girl. He was very quiet that night and stayed stuck up under his girlfriend. :) The next time I remember is when he started hanging out with our little Hugo crowd. He had met Thomas at the the mall when everyone used to hang out there and they became great friends so it was only natural that he became one of the HUGO BOYS. Michael and I were always together and I can remember me, Michael, Mary Margaret, Jason Bullock and Josh always being together during the week. Josh and I started liking each other but we didn't want Michael to know we thought that he would get mad since we were his best friends. We would sit in the back seat and hold hands when no one was looking and then one night he took me home from Michael's. He pulled in the yard and it was just me and him. He leaned over and there we had our first kiss. I was hooked!!!! We kept our relationship a secret for a VERY LONG TIME! He came to Junior Senior to surprise me and I broke his heart by kissing another guy. He was so upset with me and I knew that I had messed up. He started talking to other girls and I got in a relationship with someone and so for two years we weren't with each other. After the break up with my long relationship I didn't really date and Josh was out of town alot on his job. But when he came home we started talking again and all those feelings came back. We would write each other when he was in Texas and just as soon as he came home I would get to see him. Josh broke my heart MANY times seeing other girls when I knew that I loved him but he says now that he was only getting me back for breaking his the first time. On my 21st birthday I was still mad at him for seeing him with another girl so I didn't even invite him to come to the beach. My family had gotten a place at the beach and we stayed there all week. Michael came down and who pops out of the truck with him, but JOSH. He came up and of course knew all of my family and brought my mom a bottle of wine. It was MY 21st birthday but he brought my mom a present. I still haven't understood that one. I tried to be nice, but I was still mad at him. We went out that night and he said he needed to talk to me. He wanted to take me on the beach. I didn't want to go but I guess the wine helped entice me. I walked with him and I kept asking why we were walking so far and what did he want. I was kind of being ugly, but he had hurt my feelings. He grabbed my hand standing on the beach and told me that he was tired of going back and forth and that he knew now more than ever that he wanted to be with me. I didn't believe him b/c I thought the beer was talking. He said that he would tell me the same thing everyday and that he was serious. So we had a great time and I really didn't pay attention to what he said b/c I knew that he was drunk. The next day he came back to the place and he told me again. We have been together ever since July 10, 2005. One year later, he had to DJ a wedding and at 12 we left and came home to my house. We were still dressed up from the wedding and he said he wanted to give me my anniversary present early. I opened the card and it was two old people holding hands talking about love and when I opened the card it said "and I want to grow old with you!" There he was on his knee in my great grandmas trailor with a ring box that had a little light in it. It was the sweetest thing. We were married April 29, 2006. In the last 5 years we have had many ups and downs as alot of couples do. We have had great memories, building our house, having our beautiful daughter, going to the beach, and on short trips. There are days when I want to hurt him he makes me so mad, but overall I know that he loves me and I couldn't see my life without him. I hope and pray that our relationship will continue to grow and mature and I am very thankful for a loving husband and to know that Jenna has a father that loves her more everyday. Happy Anniversary Josh, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Anniversary to you and Josh!! Wishing you two many many more years or happiness!
ReplyDelete