Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunday Funday

This weekend was kind of a bust, b/c Josh was sick with the stomach bug and I had to work on Saturday at  Kidsfest. Jenna and I tried to stay out of the house as much as possible. I took her to church with me Sunday and she was so good. Mom was gone to Atlantic City with a friend and Moo Moo and the boys weren't able to make it so it was just me and Jenna. She was very quiet and to sweet during the service. They had communion and she went up with me and Clint gave her some juice and told her it was the blood of Jesus shed for us. She was so sweet and drank the juice and then put her little hands together to pray. I couldn't have been more proud of her. After church to treat her I told her that I would get her a happy meal. It was so pretty that we decided to take our lunch and go to the nature center to eat. We had our little picnic and then we played on the play ground. We didn't care that we were in our church clothes, we had the best little time. We rode the train and just enjoyed each other. We have already decided that we should do this more often with Josh and my mom included. I saw so many families out there with their picnic baskets. It is a very cheap and fun way to spend quality time as a family. Jenna has been telling everyone about her playground trip with mommy! Here are a few pics!


She loved the train!

At the top of the playset!

Jenna had to take a pic of mommy!

God has truly blessed me with a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna is beautiful just like her mama!! Your Sunday sounds like a wonderful mommy/daughter bonding time & I am so glad that you to were able to spend some quality time together. I am a big fan of parks for the same reason, its free!!haha. I have a feeling this will become a ritual with your sweet little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Sounds like you both had a great day together! Pics are great! Looks like she will be a great photographer!
    Love you guys BUNCHES!!!

    ReplyDelete