Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday Flowers
I am completely SICK of this rain. I mean we definitely needed the rain to wash away some of this pollen but I think that we have taken care of that now. It's time to bring on the sun and the warm temperature's. What is up with this cold and hot weather? I guess only in North Carolina. So, I wanted to bring some spring fever to you today and to brighten your day with flowers!!!! I just love flowers! I am definitely not one of those girls that likes getting flowers on Valentines Day b/c they are so expensive and so overrated. I think you should show your love everyday, not just on one day out of the year. My favorite flower in the whole wide world are stargazer lilies! I absolutely LOVE them. They are only around in the spring and they are beautiful! They have a very fragrant smell and they just burst with life and color. I think this flower is a good representation of me. It closes up in the winter and when spring comes around it just opens up and lets there color shine through. I am not a winter person at all. I HATE it! Give me the warm weather all the time and that would be fine with me. I am also a sucker for gas station roses. Yes, I said it! I don't care about the cost of the flower or a big bouquet of expensive flowers, just when you go in the store to get a drink and you think about me, get a gas station rose for me (NOT A FAKE ONE) it does have to be real and that will make me one happy girl! Other type of flowers that make me smile or ditch flowers. Yes, I said that to... ditch flowers! I love daffodils on the side of the road and those purple flowers or maybe there weeds and the yellow aster that is there. It just makes me smile to them! And how sweet is it for someone to just stop on the side of the road just to get you a flower while they are with you or bring them home to you. So, to me the beauty in a flower is not how much it cost, but the thought behind them.Oh.... there is one more flower that I love... Gerber daisies! They are beautiful flowers and you can't say there name with out smiling. Try it, you just can't say it without having a smile on your face :) So on this rainy day, I want you ladies to think about it.. what is your favorite flower and why is it your favorite flower?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This just made me smile so much! I cannot tell you how many times I said Gerber Daisy to myself! I can hear you saying it right now.
ReplyDeleteLove you BUNCHES!!!