Tuesday, April 12, 2011
TURN IT UP TUESDAY
Last week I totally missed turn it up Tuesday! I am very excited about this week.Today the person that I have chosen I have known for a very long time and has been my very best friend since the first grade. Her name is Jessica Marie (Maria) Batcheloretta Butt Anyways. Ok, its Jessica Batchelor and her birthday happens to be TODAY!!!! So, Happy Birthday Jessica, I love you! Jessica is one of those girls that I have known forever and no matter how long we go not seeing each other we can just pick up where we left off and never miss a beat. I will never forget one of the first pictures that we took together. It was in 2nd grade and we had Mrs. Howell. It was field day and we didn't plan it but we dressed the exact same. I still have that picture and so does Jessica. From that moment on, we were inseparable. We had both gone through the same thing; our parents were divorced, we both had step dads and step moms. We went through the whole process together. We were able to lean on each other and when we felt like we were living out of bags, we would just pack our bag and go stay with each other. I think I stayed with her more than she stayed with me. She had the best room and always had something fun to do, plus she had a pool!!! We have played at least 1,000,000 hours of barbies and she has made me watch Freddy Crugger movies for hours on end. I would always fall asleep b/c I have always been scared of scary movies. We have fought over guys and have been jealous of each other. The guys came and left but our friendship was always solid.She has always picked on me about my spelling and grammar. She still won't let me live down a letter that I wrote her in 6th grade that started off" I know probably mad at me". (See Jessica I can spell now, I am writing a blog). When she was 16 she came to my house on the dirt road (where my moms lives now) and she was mad b/c her parents wouldn't let her stay. She left the house and ended up flipping her car. There was a man that brought her to my house and she had blood everywhere and glass in her arms. It scared me to death! She has ALWAYS been the sister that I never had. She has the sweetest family and they have always treated me like I was their child too. I have been to more family vacations with her family than I have my own.
Once we got into high school we started changing a little. We started hanging out with different crowds, but overall we stayed friends. The college years started and we grew where we didn't see each other or talk at all. But on Christmas we have always had a ritual where we call each other to see what we got. This year was the first year ever that I think we didn't do it. We both have small children, so I think it just slipped our minds. In the last year, we have started to work on seeing and talking to each other more. When Jessica got the call about Mike, she called me immediately and just had to get her hands on me. Mikey was like a dad to her too and she had known him as long as I had. She was there through everything and still calls me and sends me messages just to tell me she loves me and is thinking about me. That is a true friend! A friend that no matter what you have gone through and all that has happened that has changed you as a person can still remember all of those memories that were so long ago. So, Jessica this song is for you! CAROLINA GIRLS, YOU R ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love, Love, Love THIS!!! Jessica is one SPECIAL GIRL!
ReplyDelete