Thursday, April 14, 2011
Update
I know, I know I haven't been a very good blogger the last two weeks. It has just been soooo busy at work and beleive it or not I have actually had to do work!!! So just wanted to give you an update on whats going with me. I am still working on the car situation. I have decided that I didn't want to get another car but I am going to talk to the guy one more time today about the car I am driving now. I got a sign today and I think everything is going to be ok. I think I can move forward. As most of you know, my job is temporary and I get so scared about my future. Jobs are so very scarce these days and if you have one, you better hang on to it. My boss really hit home that this job was temporary this morning and made me think that getting a car right now may not be the BEST idea in the world. I have thought about it and thought about it. Then this afternoon I go to the career fair at work and I am one of the people that interviews the employees. The very first person that I interview is from PCMH (Pitt Memorial Hospital). I start interviewing her and I am asking her all these questions as to what she looks for and everything and the holy spirit came over me and said Ashley this is you. I looked at her badge and her title was the exact same title of a position I applied for a couple of weeks ago at the hospital. The person that would be a main contact for me was staring at me! I finished doing my interview and went to talk to her. She LOVED me. She called her boss and had the other girl take my resume back to the office so it wouldn't get lost with all of the others. I am to wait and the position that I applied for had been filled by one of their own, but her position would be coming available. I am to look for that position in two weeks and they already have my app and resume. I hope that this will be an open door for me. I enjoy where I work, but I have to look after myself and my family. I really think this was God's way of saying that he will provide for me and to have faith. Once I got back to my office Robin that is selling the car to me called and said he wanted to talk to me. He said that he took off his dealer hat and he was doing this on a father/friend basis and he had something for me. He has been wonderful and I know he will help me b/c if he doesn't PaPa will get him. Josh's dad (Papa) has worked for Winner Chevrolet for 27 years. They know they have to treat me good. So, I know today that I will make the right decision that is best for me and my family. Who knew that buying a car could be so hard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment