Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday Wrap-up!

So, since it has been since Friday that I have made a post I feel like I have so much to say! I mean I missed turn it up Tuesday from crying out loud! I was off on Monday (sick) and then yesterday Jenna was sick with an upset tummy. It has really messed me up with my blogging. So today is wrap up Wednesday!

 Monday was Jenna's first day in the two-year old class. I know you are thinking she has been two since December why wouldn't she already be in that class? Well I had that same question and two weeks ago I pretty much told them they HAD to move her up. They already had her listed in that class but I guess to keep the classes even they were holding her back. It was really messing me up on the potty training and Jenna is super smart ( I'm not just saying that b/c I am her mom, she is one smart cookie) so I decided that I was going to have to break it down to them. Jenna was very excited about this b/c all of her very best friends had moved up months ago. Emily Buck, Cassidy, Walker, and all of them. The only bad thing is She LOVES Mrs. Amanda and so do I . She was a wonderful teacher and you could just feel the love between her and Jenna. She was so sweet on Friday and gave Jenna a scrapbook. She had taken pics of Jenna and her friends and it was just great to have that keepsake. We both cried saying goodbye. It was like she was graduating, but she was only going next door! We love Mrs. Amanda  but we are very excited about Jenna learning new things. She will be the class helper on  the 14th and 29th of this month, she says the pledge of allegiance to the flag and to the Christian flag daily. Mrs. Theresa will be her teacher and all though she is a little strick, she is one great teacher. Anyone that can deal with 10 two year olds is a hero in my book. Here is a pic of Jenna's first day!
She messed up her hair from our house to daycare!
WHILE I WAS OUT

Ok, so funny things that have occurred while I was out.
       Last week I was working out with Robin and completely busted my butt and landed on the weight in my hand. It was so stinking funny. The only funny thing is I have a HUGE bruise on the back of my leg and I am just now getting to where I can sit on the toilet and it not hurt!
       Michael sent me NOT ONE BUT TWO CHURCH SIGNS THIS MORNING! He was traveling to the beach for work and saw them. Here they go.........

1) MAY ALL YOUR DAYS HAVE "SON" SHINE!
2)IT'S TAX TIME...CAN GOD CLAIM YOU AS A CHILD?

     Lastly, I have a confession! I did it, it has been a month and I faltered on my promise. I ATE CHOCOLATE yesterday! I know that so many of you are disappointed in me. I was really stressed out yesterday and I just had to have some. I know I am terrible. The lady that works with me said their church gave them one cheat day during lent so I guess yesterday was my cheat day. I indulged though. I ate, not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, but FOUR bite size chocolate bars. I had 3 musketeers, snickers and milky ways! I know I mean I really did it in. But, now that it is over I feel that I can make it through! Please pray for me because I just showed that I truly am addicted to CHOCOLATE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can't beleive I forgot that we went to Capt Ratty's Friday night for Darren and Jason's birthday and we rode in a PRISON BUS!!! You can still see the outline of the letters on the outside that says Dept of Corrections! WE rolled up there in STYLE!!!! The bad thing is I forgot my camera to take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blogs! Love this pic!

    ReplyDelete