Monday, April 11, 2011

TRASH

So, this weekend has been very uneventful. We cooked out Friday night, but Josh was on call and I feel asleep early. Saturday Mom and I went shopping in Goldsboro b/c we had to ride in her new car. Yes, Wanda got a new camry and it is beautiful. I am very happy for her! We decided to stay with mom Saturday night since Josh went to a race and we didn't know when he was getting back. Sunday we went to church and Jenna went to the nursery for me to actually be able to listen to the preacher. The message was about Ttrash. Some many people walk around this earth with their trash. Whether it be burdens they have, financial problems, relationship problems, sickness, or just burdens of everyday life. When they go to church, IF they go, they try to hide that trash and tuck in in there coats and dresses to hide them and put on a happy face. Well the reality is that trash will start to stink! Everyone has trash that they carry around, but you have to get rid of your trash so that it doesn't consume your life and mind. So, my question while I was listening was how do I get rid of it, when there is so much on my mind? The answer, GIVE IT TO GOD! You have to give your trash to God and let him dispose of it and then all you have to do is prayer for direction. It sounds so easy, but yet day after day we give our trash up and then question and wonder everyday how it can be fixed. Things in life can't be fixed without Gods help. If you have problems financially or in a relationship they will NEVER get better if you don't have God in them and ask for help. So on Sunday, I went to the alter and I gave ALL of my issues to GOD. So, now today I am just praying for direction. Everyone has unspoken trash or bagguage now the question is are you going to hold on to it and think that it will eventually stop stinking or are you going to give it to GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment