Friday, April 8, 2011

TIRED!!!!

Well, thank GOD it is Friday! I am exhausted. This week has been a very weird and trying week for me. I have been trying to purchase a car, while dealing with a baby with some tummy issues, to getting up at 5:30 to get to work, to DEADLINES, DEADLINES, DEADLINES at work. So, finally today Jenna is feeling better, I have almost made up my mind on a car and its the weekend so I can get some rest. The car situation has really thrown me for a loop. As everyone knows, gas is not getting any cheaper. I am spending over $450 in gas a month and that is just going back and forth to work and daycare and doing errands. It has killed me! I started looking at all of the different options of the cars while still trying to have room for my Jenna. I finally decided on the type of car a malibu. At first I wasn't sold on the body style, but driving it more and more it has got my vote. It drives great, as the most room in the back for Jenna, it is wider and roomer, 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, and more bells and whistles on it that come standard. I found one that wouldn't break the bank and my payment would be good, but I can't decide on a color or making the purchase. I know when you look at what I have you probably wouldn't think that I have a frugal bone in my body, but I do. My dad's side of the family has ALWAYS been frugal. If you couldn't pay for it, you don't get it. That was my granddaddy's motto. He has always paid cash for his cars and that's why they lived comfortable and grandma still does. I HAVE never had an almost new car ever, I have never spent more than $10,000 on a car either. So going out and buying something that will be more than that and that is my personal debt is really hard for me. I took back one of the many cars that I have test drove this week and on the way home driving my car back. I had the tape of where I sang at my grandaddy winbornes funeral in my car. I hadn't touched ANY buttons and that song came on. IT WAS FREAKY! I told grandaddy that I missed him too and asked if he was trying to tell me something. Then on the way to work yesterday driving another car a black cat crossed my path. I am usually not superstitious but that was freaky. So all in all I don't have a good feeling about getting a car. I know I will soon, but I just haven't found the perfect one that meets my needs and my budget. I have tried to keep a good head on my shoulders, but it is hard when you have something so nice staring at you not to take the bait. So, until next time I will be resting, looking at cars, praying for direction and going to a easter egg hunt!Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I know you will pick the right one. Good Luck!
    Love you BUNCHES!!!

    ReplyDelete