Monday, June 27, 2011

I'M BACK!!

Hello Everyone,

It has been a long time! We have been super  busy. My prayers have been answered and I will be starting a new job in two weeks. I will be starting at Sitterson and Barker on July 11th. It has been awhile since I have done accounting work but I think it will come back to me. I will be the front office manager/bookkeeper. I will be in charge of all of there billing, customer service, tax prep, and payroll. I am going to miss alot of people at the college but it is going to be so nice to be working back in Kinston. My mom has taken a job in Kinston so we will be only a couple of blocks away from each other. Then Josh is only a couple of blocks from me too. I think it will be so nice to be close to my family again and to have more of a normal schedule. I know the schedule won't be great during tax season but it is only a couple of months. I am ready to start this new chapter and hope that it is a permaneant.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Glad to see you back blogging too :)

    ReplyDelete