Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday List

So.... Since most of my best friends reads this blog and my birthday is coming up I am going to pull an Ashley Manning and give a birthday list. Ashley's birthday is in March and she gave a cute little list with pictures of what she wanted. My birthday is July 8th. I have just got used to saying that I was 27 and now I have to get the words out to say 28!!! 28 years old!!! I can't beleive I am 28 years old. I know that isn't old but good gracious I am not 18 anymore. I haven't exactly figured out what I want to do for my birthday. All I know is I want to be with family and friends and it would be great to be around the water. I love the beach and I have normally always celebrated close to the water. So here is my list in no particular order.

1. A massage! I am a mother of a very busy, heavy two year old and a massage or facial would be a wonderful gift!!!
2. Time with my family and friends. I just told my mom I wanted to go to Wilmington for the day. That would be great. I love Wilmington! There is so much to do there shopping, sight seeing, and everything in Wilmington reminds me of Mikey. This will be my first birthday without him and it is going to be so hard. No matter what I had planned for my birthday Mikey would always cook for me. It would usually be on Sunday. We would go over there to there house and he would cook whatever I wanted. A good steak or chicken and zucchini casserole and mom would bake me a strawberry cake. My birthdays will never be the same without him.
3. A new blackberry. My phone has about had the gas. The ball doesn't work and some of the letters haven't been working for awhile. I don't have any space for pictures and I have had it for two years so... its time for an upgrade. Here is the one I want. It's only $10 with the rebate.

4.  I always love earrings, necklaces, and rings. All of my necklaces have been broke by little Miss. She loves playing dress up with mommys stuff and somehow it always gets broke.

5. I really love target they have the best shoes and clothes. Giftcards are always great from there!

But overall I just really want to be with family and friends oh and I want a gas station rose or ditch flowers from my husband. JOSH THIS IS YOUR SECOND HINT! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment