Well, today was the last dance class of the year and recital is next week. Jenna is always excited about going to dance and so I felt great about her being ready for recital. She takes a combo class, so we get a 2 for 1 deal tap and jazz for all one price! I am totally digging this concept. The last 10 minutes of today's class Mandy had all of the parents come in to see the girls perform both dances and to receive their sticker books. All I have to say is Jenna was either having a off day or we have ALOT of practice to do! She didn't act like she knew any of it. I was so upset and then it came.... the Finale! The song is Around the World, which is a very upbeat song! Jenna knew every word and all the steps. I think I have come to conclusion that my child just likes to let loose! I wonder where she got that from? So, Jenna and I talked on the way home and we may be looking into doing gymnastics next year. I hardly ever see her practicing or doing her dance from dance class it is always a crazy dance or running and flipping in the living room. We will see how it goes and what we decide, the main thing is she is doing something that she likes to do and not wasting our money! OH.... and I almost forgot Jenna got a perfect attendance ribbon! Yes I said perfect attendance! We including all my other fellow family members have strived very hard for that perfect attendance. I think I was happier than Jenna that she got it. She has grown so much!!!!
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment