Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston!

It has been forever since I have blogged but I couldn't not blog about Whitney. I am soooo sad about her death. I know people would say Ashley, she is just a old school artist  or she is a druggy but to me she wasn't that. I mean so many people were upset about Michael Jackson and I was like that is crazy I mean I loved Michael but nothing like Whitney. It is all of her songs that touch me in so many different ways. When I was younger and my parents had just split up my mom and I used to listen to Whitney alot and those songs were songs that got me through and that could always make me happy. Even now after so many years if I am down or if I just need a little pep in my step I put on some Whitney and all is good. Her voice was AMAZING!!!! I don't know any artist that has a voice like hers. So today I will be listening to Whitney all day in car and I will be having a Whitney party very soon with my girls. One of her last songs was I look to you. I hope that she is looking to God now.

No comments:

Post a Comment